Subject: Re: sendmail 8.12.4
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/05/2002 17:27:38
>>Building on the framework Dave Burgess posted the other day I decided to
>>try my hand at making a sendmail-current pkg for 8.12.4 .
>
>	I also have gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail updated for 8.12.4.  however,
>	i myself have migrated to postfix so i have not enough time to
>	test.  are there any testers (volunteers) if I import?

i can also do the import of 8.12.4.  i was just finishing off drafting
something to post to tech-userlevel to incite a flamewar over the
changes it brings in.  :)

fwiw, i've been running 8.12.x stuff on a 1.3.3 since last january,
and have 8.12.4 on my laptop here.  it seems to be fine.  i just have
some integration and/or rc.d/postinstall issues to iron out.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|