Subject: Re: sparc64 + lkm = false
To: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
From: Love <lha@stacken.kth.se>
List: current-users
Date: 06/03/2002 00:31:36
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org> writes:

> LKMs are not compilable without kernel sources, point.
> "Grap kernel sources when you need to compile LKM".

Oh, well, I did something like this.

Love

  dnl
  dnl Ok, lets build the symlinks the lkm needs
  dnl  First make sure the directory exists
  dnl  Then run make depend to create the symlinks
  dnl  And a last thing in this ugly hack, add a -I to that directory

  test -d include/netbsd-lkm || "$srcdir"/mkinstalldirs include/netbsd-lkm

  (cd include/netbsd-lkm &&  \
   $BSDMAKE S="$SYS" foosrc=$srcdir/include/netbsd-lkm \
	-f "$srcdir"/include/netbsd-lkm/Makefile depend>/dev/null)

  KERNEL_CPPFLAGS="-I`pwd`/include/netbsd-lkm $KERNEL_CPPFLAGS"