Subject: Re: What am I supposed to do with usr.sbin/config ?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@nimenees.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/31/2002 14:29:57
On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 04:14:26PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Well, it didn't work for me for the 1.6 branch: after a
> cvs co -l -r netbsd-1-6 src
> a cvs update -r netbsd-1-6 -dPA would leave me with an almost-empty usr.sbin
> (only config).
	well that sucks.  I didn't notice that before, but I see why: checking out
src gets all of basesrc before getting syssrc so cvs has information in the
usr.sbin/CVS directory by that time.  Using -l it just puts some dummy files
there.  I think this could be made to work by adding an extra sub-module
containing something in usr.sbin from basesrc that gets loaded before syssrc
does.  Perhaps just including usr.sbin/Makefile would work.

eric