Subject: Re: -current and USB mouse
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Johan Ihren <johani@autonomica.se>
List: current-users
Date: 05/23/2002 18:27:57
Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de> writes:

Martin,

> This sound like a problem with your USB controller:
>
> > uhub0: device problem, disabling port 1

Not having caught the previous message, I'm not so sure. I've seen
messages like this on my laptop when I (rather infrequently) use USB
devices on it and I assumed that it was a hardware problem:

Mar 21 16:59:17 snout /netbsd: uhub0: device problem, disabling port 1
Mar 21 16:59:17 snout /netbsd: uhub0: port error, restarting port 1
Mar 21 16:59:17 snout /netbsd: uhub0: port error, giving up port 1
Mar 21 16:59:19 snout /netbsd: uhub0: device problem, disabling port 1
Mar 21 16:59:19 snout /netbsd: uhub0: port error, restarting port 1
Mar 21 16:59:19 snout /netbsd: uhub0: port error, giving up port 1

However, I just noticed a few days ago that I've started to get