Subject: Direct disk editing & regenerating partition info.
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/23/2002 08:33:10
Sorry for the repost, I just realized that the layout might be the same
across ports, and some of the other ports have had more disk problems than
port-i386.

This is a disk layout question and I am also curious whether the partition
info is similar across platforms.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte