Subject: Re: Fa411 network card and -current wont compile
To: glytchbinary <glytchbinary@attbi.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/19/2002 20:59:06
On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 07:01:23PM +0000, glytchbinary wrote:
> ok this is just stupid, i just installed openbsd 3.1 from floppies(OVER
> FTP USING THE FA411), it worked great.
> i reboot... guess what?
>
> ne3: device timeout.....

device timeout...  is usually a indication that the interrupt isn't
being serviced quite right.  Are you using -current?  I'm using ne0
on my laptop with an FA410 and it's working now (but was not working
until somewhat recently).  Perhaps you could post your whole dmesg?

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...