Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
To: None <source@netbsd.org>
From: eze martins <ezemartins@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/10/2002 17:17:54
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
ECO BANQUE,
LOME- TOGO.

Dear Sir,
I MR. MOHAMMED BAKO, have decided to bestow this trust
on you.
During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my
department came across a very huge sum of money
belonging
to a deceased person who died on november 1997 in a
plane
crash and the fund has been dormant in his account
with
this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody

either from his family or relation before our
discovery
to this development.

Although personally,I keep this information secret
within
myself and partners to enable the whole plans and idea
be
profitable and successful. During the time
of execution. The said amount was US$10M(Ten million
united states dollars).

As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive
information through the business directory at chamber
of commerce and Industry here in Lome- Togo where
I was seaching for a good relaible contact to do the
business with.I was elated the time I saw your address

to propose the business to you.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over
this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased,

get the required approval and transfer this money to a

foreign account has been put in place and directives
and needed information will be relayed to you as soon
as you indicate your interest and willingness to
assist
us and also benefit your self to this great business
opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because
of my position in this country as a civil servant,we
are not allowed to operate a foreign account and
would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during
the time of transfer because I work in this bank.
This is the actual reason why it will require a
second party or fellow who will forward claims as
the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to
the Bank and also present a foreign account where
he will need the money to be re-transferred into
on his request as it may be after due verification
and clarification by the correspondent branch of
the bank,where the whole money will be remitted
from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction
is 100% risk free. The sharing rate of this money
will be discussed later upon your favourable response
showing your zealous determination to assist us but
the first priority is your total acceptance and
commitment to assist.

Please,you have been adviced to keep top secret as
we are still in service and intend to retire from
service after we conclude this deal with you. I will
be
monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until

you confirm the money in your account and ask us to
come down to your country for subsequent sharing of
the fund according to percentages previously indicated

and further investment,either in your country or any
country you advice us to invest in.All other necessary
information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible
stating your wish in this deal.On this Email:

Best Regard,
MOHAMMED BAKO