Subject: Re: Sendmail SASL authentication
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Ron Roskens <roskens@colltech.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/2002 10:17:02
Someone should take a look at PR#13316 then. It includes a patch to add
SASL support to pkgsrc/mail/sendmail.

There is one additional fix needed:
Patch pkgsrc/mail/sendmail/Makefile with:

 do-build:
-       @(cd ${WRKSRC}; ./Build)
+       @(cd ${WRKSRC}; ${MAKE_ENV} ./Build)

Otherwise, the build environment is unable to locate sasl.h.

Ron