Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.5ZC and IPF
To: Bruno Saverio Delbono <bruno@lucifer.at>
From: Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/2002 03:03:52
In some email I received from Bruno Saverio Delbono, sie wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>     A few issues I saw when I installed the latest -current snapshot
>     (i386):
>
>  - The current snapshot of NetBSD includes IPF 3.4.25 which is missing
>    a major part -> the H323 proxy. I had to really struggle to get it
>    working on a 486 box with -current

Someone needs to ok the QNX licence before that is allowed to be merged.
This means someone needs to read it.  Or maybe someone has *shrug*

>  - There are problems compiling IPF 3.4.25 (from Darren) as it bitches
>    about opt_ipfilter_log.h and a few other opt_* files which need to
>    included. Yet, I did not find any of these files on my current
>    snapshot/cvsweb/source tree. Any ideas?

I've been fixing those in the last day or so.  These are generated when
the kernel compile directory is created by config(8).

> PS - I think we should also update IPF to 3.4.26 in -current(with H323
>      proxy).

3.4.27 will have the fixes for opt_ipfilter_log.h.

Darren