Subject: NetBSD 1.5ZC and IPF
To: NetBSD Current-Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <bruno@lucifer.at>
List: current-users
Date: 04/25/2002 09:45:07
--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

Hello All,

    A few issues I saw when I installed the latest -current snapshot
    (i386):

 - The current snapshot of NetBSD includes IPF 3.4.25 which is missing
   a major part -> the H323 proxy. I had to really struggle to get it
   working on a 486 box with -current
 - There are problems compiling IPF 3.4.25 (from Darren) as it bitches
   about opt_ipfilter_log.h and a few other opt_* files which need to
   included. Yet, I did not find any of these files on my current
   snapshot/cvsweb/source tree. Any ideas?

PS - I think we should also update IPF to 3.4.26 in -current(with H323
     proxy).

Kind Regards,

    Bruno

--=20
What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream?  Or what's
worse, what if only that fat guy in the third row exists?
		-- Woody Allen, "Without Feathers"

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB--