Subject: Re: Latest 1.5D Xfree 4.2.0 Snapshot bootlap1.fs br0ken
To: NetBSD Current-Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <bruno@lucifer.at>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/2002 20:48:11
Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Bruno Saverio Delbono:
> Ello All,

>     Fresh new install. Everything works till the point where
> installboot is run.

I guess this is not bootlap but a installboot issue. I should really
start writing more useful subjects!...

Anyway, I successfully installed the latest 1.5ZD snapshot with an
older boot floppy.

Issue #2) I cannot login via the console (ttyE0) as root. Somehow the
first time, even typing in the username(in this case root) is not
echo'd to the screen. After that, I am able to see the username when I
type the username but I cannot login.

This works from a different console (anthing >ttyE0)

-B

--
Question:
Man Invented Alcohol,