Subject: simultaneous record/playback audio drivers
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/2002 18:04:24
I am still trying to figure out which audio cards are supported for
simultaneous record and playback.  One possibility is the Maestro 3i,
but I haven't been able to try it and I'm not sure what cards actually
use it anyway.  The SBLive!/Audigy apparently don't even support
recording at all now, but that may change soon.  So that leaves me
with the question:

What audio cards have drivers in NetBSD that are known to support
simultaneous record and playback?  (Information on which are known
_not_ to support it might also be useful.)

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook