Subject: Re: Bootstrapping Current
To: Joshua Coombs <jcoombs@gwi.net>
From: Joe Reed <jnr@po.cwru.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/04/2002 22:14:38
you may want to try starting from a -current snapshot.  last time i used
1.5ZA (200202?? something like that).  the upgrade goes quite smoothly from
ZA to ZC.

one thing though, etcupdate didn't move /etc/ssh_host* to /etc/ssh/ . so ssh
didn't restart after the rebot ::oops::  other than that, everything worked
like a charm.

--joe