Subject: wscons in 16 colours
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/04/2002 14:38:11
hiya all,

I'm having trouble with 16 colour or less wscons ...

In 1 and 2 bpp it won't even initialise ... it will hang even though these
cases are dealth with in the same way as other colourdepths.

In 4bpp i.e. 16 colours it initialises but nothing is drawn on the screen
... i.e. there is a cursor walking but no fonts ! ... i've checked possible
palette issues but to no avail... it just won't plot.

In 8 bit and 16 bit colour the printing goes well ... lucky us ;) ... 32
bits looks OK too allthough my hardware support in Acorn32 can't handle the
programming that well :-( ...

Can anyone please confirm these findings? maybe i can then have a better
more focused view on the matter to solve things out.

Thanks in advance,
Reinoud