Subject: compile problems?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rob Hoopman <rob@tuna.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/2002 18:23:41
Lately I'm seeing  strange compile  problems, compiles will choke on
random bits of code. A second try will usually compile just fine only to
choke a few minutes later on.
Normally I would attribte this to faulty hardware a (does anyone have a
hint on how to track down the component causing failure other than
switching hardware?), but since switching sources to different disks
didn't help and this is happening literally since the day I upgraded to
-current; is there anything in -current I should be aware of that might
be causing this?

FWIW:
kernel/ userland: NetBSD 1.5ZC/ March 19-ish
hardware: i386/Athlon TB/KT133