Subject: Re: Sun 3/50 and -current
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/28/2002 05:24:00
--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

hi,

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 07:08:48PM -0700, Rick Kelly wrote:
> David Brownlee said:
> >	Bugger, I just ditched a dead ss2 which would probably have had a
> >	matching PSU.
>=20
> The good news there is that www.memoryx.com has SS1 power supplies for
> $18,00US. And they also have 4 meg SIMMs.

i have standard PC power supply in a box from original Sony psu in SS2.
it required little alteration (board from the new psu is divided into
two connected parts now) but it works like a charm. i can provide a
picture next week, it is at my parents now.

just my $.02

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>   ASCII Ribbon campaign against  /"\=