Subject: Keyspan wants to help - volunteers needed
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/18/2002 16:10:08
Well, one volunteer.  Keyspan has agreed to help, involving:
1.  Providing documentation (under NDA) suitable for writing a driver (which
could be published as source) on exactly how they do the firmware for their
serial widgets.
2.  Providing a version of the firmware that can be redistributed
appropriately with NetBSD.
3.  Providing updates to the firmware as appropriate.

They need someone to serve as a point of contact.  A lot of the work is
effectively done; we already have the ezload firmware loader.

Any volunteers?  Contact me off-list, or fight it out here, and we'll get one
person in touch with my contact at Keyspan.

-s