Subject: Request for a compiled kernel
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian de Alwis <bsd@cs.ubc.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 03/08/2002 17:08:49
Sorry for a broadcast. I'm hoping somebody would build me a kernel
for -current for GENERIC_LAPTOP incorporating the recent mods to
dev/usb/uvisor.c 1.14 or later. If you're willing, please e-mail
me separately to save compiling cycles.

I've been trying to use my Sony PEG-S320 (a PalmOS device), and Lennart
has made changes to uvisor to accomodate it. I unfortunately haven't been
able to get them to work when backporting to 1.5.3_ALPHA. I haven't
the time to upgrade to -current right now, but if this works, then
maybe I'll make it a higher priority.

Thanks!

--
"Source code in files. How quaint." - Kent Beck
"Maybe this world is another planet's Hell." - Aldous Huxley