Subject: Re: audio read/write in nonblocking mode
To: Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/07/2002 11:59:34
On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Brook Milligan wrote:
> Is this a hardware issue specific to the esa/ac97 driver combination I
> am using?

Most likely a bug with the esa driver. I never got around to testing
full-duplex with it, I guess I just assumed that it worked ;)

Feel free to fix it if you know where it's breaking -- either now, or (if
I get what I'm working on finished), once I commit my changes that allow
multiple simultaneous channels through the driver. I'll be more than happy
to offer assistance in working out this problem.

Regards,
Jared