Subject: Re: 1.5.3 make release fails to build sendmail
To: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 02/28/2002 22:48:51
At 10:54 Uhr +0100 28.2.2002, Havard Eidnes wrote:
>> /mnt2/1.5/destdir/usr/include/net/radix.h:140: warning: `Free' redefined
>
>This is probably because you skipped the "make includes" into your
>(presumed) DESTDIR (although that should have been done by "make
>release"); sys/net/radix.h has been fixed on the branch to correct
>this build problem.

Well spotted...

When I first encounered the problem, I updated the tree and rebuilt from
scratch -- but I did not (think of and) update the syssrc tree.

Thanks!

	hauke

--
/~\ The ASCII	                   "Those who are willing to sacrifice
\ / Ribbon Campaign                 essential liberties for a little order