Subject: Acquisition of Estate
To: None <source@netbsd.org>
From: Dr. Noel Akeem <noel_akeem@omaninfo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/25/2002 12:31:35
Dear Sir,

 ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF ESTATE

 I write to inform you of my desire to acquire  estates or landed properties in your country on  behalf of the Director of Contracts and Finance  Allocation of the Federal Ministry of Works and  Housing in Nigeria.

Considering his very strategic and influential position, he would want the transaction to be strictly confidential as possible. He further wants his identity to remain undisclosed at least for now, until the completion of the transaction. Hence our desire to have an overseas agent. I have therefore been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as our
 overseas agent in order to actualize this transaction.

 The deal, in brief, is that the funds with which we intend to carry out our proposed investments in country is presently in a coded account at the Nigeria Apex Bank (i.e. the Central Bank of Nigeria) and we need your assistance to transfer the funds to your country in a convenient bank account that will be provided by you before we can put the funds into
 use in your country. For this, you shall be considered to have executed a contract for the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing in Nigeria for which payment should be effected to you by the Ministry. The contract sum of which shall run into
US$25 Million, of which your share shall be 20% if you agree to be our overseas agent.

As soon as payment is effected, and the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred into your account, we intend to use our own share in acquiring some estates abroad. For this too you shall also serve as our agent. In the light of this, I would like you to forward to me the following information:

 1. Your company name and address
 2. Your personal fax number
 3. Your personal telephone number for easy communication.

You are requested to communicate your acceptance of this proposal through my above stated email address
after which we shall discuss in details the modalities for seeing this transaction through.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Noel Akeem.