Subject: Re: Honorable Mention (Clue Category): "QVS"
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: M L Riechers <mlr@rse.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/11/2002 14:47:39
On Sat, 09 Feb 2002 21:49:55 -0600 seebs@plethora.net (Peter Seebach)
held forth thusly:

>  Exactly the same thing, I think.  Mine's blue.
>
>  I'm very pleased to have a gizmo that does all three of these file formats,
>  and even more pleased that it only cost $45.
>
>  -s

So come on. Confess. Give.  What's the part number?

I went to the QVS www site, and found a part number UR5FPT-D "USB
5-in-1 w/Built-in 8inch Cable, supports CF/SM/SD/MMC/MicroDrive and
works with Windows and Mac, USB 1.1 Compliant".  That seems to be
about the only part that fits your description.

So, is that so?  If it works that well with NetBSD, I want one.

So spill the beans.  Share the wealth.  Inquisitive NetBSDers want to
know.

Regards,

-Mike