Subject: Re: Dedicated hosts on NetBSD
To: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/09/2002 08:34:40
* David Brownlee <abs@mono.org> [020208 19:51]:
> 	Asked a similar question a year or so back, now looking again...
>
> 	Does anyone know of a hosting provider who has good
> 	connectivity and will quote for NetBSD dedicated servers?
> 	Ideally looking for a bunch of high spec boxes which could
> 	be put behind a load balancing switch. We have some Linux
> 	boxes at rackspace.com but looking for extra redundancy.

http://www.vex.net can do this for you.  I run NetBSD on everything (but
see current thread on i386 for why one machine is going FreeBSD) and we
can build machines to your specs or install your own.  It is in Canada
which may be a plus or a minus depending on your situation.

Email sales@Vex.Net for specific details.  Tell them that you are a NetBSD
developer and that I sent you there.  And remember, any prices quoted will
be in Canadian Dollarettes so adjust accordingly.