Subject: -current kernel build problem
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@tangro.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/2002 12:14:50
[tried port-i386 but was greeted with thundering silence]

Trying to build a kernel from -current sources with the 1.5ZA
snapshot installation, I get from a "make clean" as well as a "make
depend"

[hf@bauer] /<3>compile/BAUER > make depend
depending the kern library objects
no ARCHSUBDIR for i386 nor i386
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/BAUER/lib/kern
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /sys/arch/i386/compile/BAUER
[hf@bauer] /<3>compile/BAUER >

I've updated make(1) and config(8) as well as /usr/share/mk - no
difference. Google gave me exactly one mail to current-users with the
same problem but no answers to it.

Ideas/pointers, anyone?

	hauke

--
           Hauke Fath                             /~\    The ASCII
  tangro software components GmbH                 \ / Ribbon Campaign