Subject: Re: CVS REPOSITORY IS BROKEN (Re: cvs checkout with tag)
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
From: FUKAUMI Naoki <naoki@fukaumi.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/29/2002 15:32:19
Sorry
My english is poor. I couldn't explain exactly what I want to say...

I know sendmail was moved to the gnu subdirectory.
I do NOT want to get any files in src/usr.sbin/sendmail.

I want the result

> FUKAUMI Naoki <naoki@fukaumi.org> writes:
> > When I did
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 10:02:08AM +0900, I wrote:
> > > % cvs -q co -P basesrc/usr.sbin/sendmail
> >
> > Result is
> >
> > > % ls
> > >
> > > (all directries are removed bacause they aren't contain any file)

same above. But, when I do

> > But I did cvs with '-D DATE' or '-r TAG' (-r HEAD, of course)

result is

> > > % ls
> > > basesrc
> > > % ls basesrc/usr.sbin/sendmail/src
> > > CVS                 Makefile.FreeBSD    Makefile.SCO
> > > Makefile.DGUX       Makefile.Mach386    Makefile.SVR4
> > > Makefile.Dynix      Makefile.RISCos     Makefile.Titan
> >
> > I got these files.

Sendmail is one of the examples. Another files may be same state.

--
FUKAUMI Naoki