Subject: RE: promise TX2 with master+slave
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: None <Sebastien.Erard@vtx.ch>
List: current-users
Date: 01/28/2002 21:34:32
Hi all,

I got the exact same problems: I have two Promise
Ultra100/TX2 and both give the same results.
I'm using pciide.c revision 1.142. Both adapters
works fine with Windows2000. I plugged once 8 IBM
drives (master and slave and all four channels)
without any problem.

Please let me know if I can help.

Sebastien