Subject: Weird curses behavior
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/15/2002 10:41:30
I'm seeing a lot of weird behavior from curses or term{cap,info}.

A lot of it seems to be failure to clear the screen.  (Note: I run
almost exclusively in xterms).  Starting up things like lynx will
leave various blocks of whatever wason the terminal on the screen
until I Ctrl-L it.  Similar things happen with gopher 3.0.

Here's the weird one: when I log in remotely via ssh, Ctrl-U at the
bash command line has zero effect.  Very, very strange.  (No, it's not
the remote; it logs in to plenty of other boxes with no such problem)

Ideas welcome.

-- John