Subject: Re: build.sh error on current
To: Dan <kasper37@netzero.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/14/2002 11:01:15
On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Dan wrote:

: I just did a cvs update on /usr/src and ran build.sh in /usr/src and after
: quite a bit of activity I'm getting this error:

: makeinfo   -I/usr/src/tools/toolchain/../../gnu/dist/toolchain/gcc -o
: cpp.info /usr/src/tools/to
: olchain/../../gnu/dist/toolchain/gcc/cpp.texi
: nbmake: Exec of `makeinfo' failed (No such file or directory)
: *** Error code 1

This is very odd, considering that the "toolchain" bits have their own copy
of texinfo (src/gnu/dist/toolchain/texinfo) not related to the one used to
build texinfo for the system (src/gnu/dist/texinfo).  The Makefiles are
supposed to use the one in the toolchain automatically.

I'll look into this shortly.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support -- http://www.wasabisystems.com/