Subject: Re: new -current snapshot available
To: NetBSD/current <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: current-users
Date: 01/08/2002 23:36:10
Oops, found that this had been lost in my outbox. Hope it's still relevant.

Chuck Silvers skrev:

>for your holiday hacking pleasure, I've uploaded -current snapshots for
>i386, macppc, sparc64 and alpha to

Edc is broken in 1.5ZA. I tried both the netbsd-GENERIC_PS2TINY in the
(i386) snapshot and my own configuration. It worked in 1.5Y. I haven't been
able to try 1.5Z, since the install kernel was broken there.
When it detects edc0, it starts to time out on various bogus commands (for the
past minutes, it's been nº 195).

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

Gå med i SUGA, Swedish Usergroup of Amiga!
WWW: http://swedish.usergroup.amiga.tm/
BBS: 08-6582572, telnet://sua.ath.cx:42512