Subject: RE: packages and Cross compiling ?
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@Knoware.NL>
List: current-users
Date: 01/03/2002 20:08:37
	Hi,

I started this discussion and I now know the answer.

But the question that remains is, can I build packages when I am
on a system with the cross-build environment?

And when this is not possible what do I have to do to change this ?

With regards Jan van Gils

----
With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/janvg/
Internet e-mail address JanVG@Knoware.NL
RIPE Whois JHG5-RIPE, 6BONE Whois JHG1-6BONE