Subject: Re: packages and Cross compiling ?
To: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@Knoware.NL>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/31/2001 11:20:22
>Now I am using the build.sh script so cross compiling is an option
>I have problems in building packages.
>
>All packages I try to build have problems with the gcc compiler.
>
>Where can I find information on how to build packages when I use
>the cross compiler enviroment ?

off the top of my head, that would be something like this:

	(1) cd /usr/src (or wherever your source tree is)
	(2) ./build.sh -t -m evbarm (or whatever target architecture)
	(3) cd /usr/pkgsrc/foo/bar (or some other pkg)

now the tricky part, because you need to "know" where your cross
tools got built. for me that looks like this:

	(4) /usr/src/tools-i386/bin/nbmake-evbarm install

i think that oughta do it.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|