Subject: Re: One problem with new toolchain on mac68k
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/29/2001 11:10:39
On Dec 29,  1:54am, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Space Case wrote:
>
>> /usr/src/sys/arch/mac68k/obio/iwm.s:66: m68k/asm.h: No such file or directory
>> *** Error code 1
>>
>> Stop.
>
>Assembler files that need the preprocessor are supposed to end in
>`.S', not `.s'. Changing that would require a change to
>sys/arch/mac68k/conf/files.mac68k, not sure where else.

So, I went into sys/arch/mac68k/obio and linked iwm.s to iwm.S, and in
sys/lkm/arch/mac68k/iwm told the Makefile to use iwm.S instead, and new
toolchain was happy.

This is not critical until m68k as is fixed, though....

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

The herd instinct among economists makes sheep look like independent
thinkers.