Subject: Greetings from the Canary Islands
To: <source@netbsd.org>
From: Nikita <remove@pyropictures.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/23/2001 00:06:46
Hi!

My name is Nikita and I am a lonely hungarian girl living on the Canary Islands. I live alone and wait for someone to knock on my door for a visit as I love to chat with people.

Thanks to the internet you may in fact do that; knock on my door and say hi to me. You may even see me live via my web camera which provide high quality streaming video from my room. And I love if you do that, cause I love chatting with people and make new friends. On my webpage you can read more about me, how to chat with me and look at the many pictures and videos of me.

Take my loneliness away! Come and say hi to me!

http://www.pyropictures.com/canarianbrides

I hope to see you there.

Love,

Nikita