Subject: Re: moused
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/19/2001 16:08:51
this doesn't appear to be the same problem, however I have recently
installed 1.5.2 and am running X on a Matrox G200 ... used all your
hints for the wsmouse stuff, which appears to work (X doesn't complain
when I use this device, and it did when I used others) however I
don't seem to see any X cursor at all ... if I have the server in panning
mode it appears to be moving the mouse correctly in that the screen
pans, however I still don't see a cursor ...

does anyone have any ideas?  i thought that perhaps I should turn
off the hardware cursor, however I don't seem to be able to find the
correct config file magic ...

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mail.com                                                left blank