Subject: Re: New build process: what am I doing wrong?
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 11/16/2001 08:34:50
On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 09:05:53PM -0500, Todd Vierling wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
>
> : ./build.sh -D /usr/build
> :
> : ...it eventually dies here:
> :
> : dependall ===> toolchain
> : nbmake: nbmake: don't know how to make all-binutils. Stop
>
> Looks like either the bug in src/tools/toolchain/Makefile rev. 1.15 is
> biting you (just committed a fix), or you're trying to build the new
> toolchain on an unsupported platform (you didn't say which--make sure to
> indicate which platform you're using when posting to current-users.  8-)

Doh... I could've sworn I mentioned it was on i386.   At any rate, I've
updated, gotten src/tools/toolchain/Makefile rev 1.16, and still no
love.  It's doing the same thing it's been doing (above) for the last
few days, at least.

As I said, I'm perfectly willing to believe I'm doing something stupid,
I'm just trying to figure out what.  :)

+j
--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz