Subject: make build error
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Clarence <c5666305@hkstar.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/16/2001 16:13:19
Hello,

I recently update my source upto Nov 15, 2001 and make build with the
following error.  Any idea to fix it ?  thanks. I do make a new kernel
already.

Clarence

=======Error=======
checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/obj/tooldir/bin/nbinstall -c
-r
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
configure: error: source directory already configured; run make distclean
there
first
Configure in /usr/src/tools/toolchain/build/opcodes failed, exiting.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/src/tools/toolchain