Subject: bsd.hostprog.mk problem?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/15/2001 10:39:19
	these days "make build" does not go unsuccessful for me, with various
	reasons.  at this moment i see the following message under
	games/boggle/mkdict.  using "make -n" does not help me at all.
	it seems to me no directory is bulidable if the Makefile is using
	bsd.hostprog.mk (for example usr.bin/vi/catalog is not buildable too).
	does anyone seeing similar problem?  I have checked out my tree last
	night, and bsd.hostprog.mk I'm using is revision 1.20.

itojun

# cd games/boggle/mkdict
# make
make: don't know how to make mkdict.c. Stop

make: stopped in /home/itojun/NetBSD/src/games/boggle/mkdict