Subject: Re: bsd.hostprog.mk problem?
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/14/2001 21:41:52
On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Andrew Brown wrote:

: i nuked my obj tree and all my obj symlinks prior to this build.  cvs
: update reported no extraneous files in gnu/dist/groff or in
: gnu/usr.bin/groff.  nor any recent updates to anything in libc.
:
: on the other hand, i just updated again and re-sanitized my tree.
:
: i'll let you know.  :)

In that case, I wonder if you've still got a stray, old libstdc++ that's
being picked up during the src/tools compile phase.  This would only affect
you if you haven't built since the old toolchain and are building right to
/.

In this case, something to try is to build and install with MKMAN=no set in
mk.conf or the environment, and then try doing a cleandir and rebuild in
src/tools/groff and build everything with manpages.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support -- http://www.wasabisystems.com/