Subject: Re: bsd.hostprog.mk problem?
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/14/2001 21:34:27
>: /usr/src/tools/tools.NetBSD-1.5Y-sparc/bin/groff -Tascii -mtty-char -mandoc /usr/src/lib/libc/db/man/btree.3  > btree.cat3
>: Segmentation fault - core dumped
>:
>: or is that a new trick i've picked up by updating earlier today?
>
>Dunno about this.  Try updating and rebuilding groff.  In particular, update
>src/gnu/dist/groff to make sure you don't have stray files sitting around --
>I had to remove three .h files generated from .y's that had no .cc
>pre-generated counterparts.

i nuked my obj tree and all my obj symlinks prior to this build.  cvs
update reported no extraneous files in gnu/dist/groff or in
gnu/usr.bin/groff.  nor any recent updates to anything in libc.

on the other hand, i just updated again and re-sanitized my tree.

i'll let you know.  :)

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|