Subject: cvs checkout problem
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Sarkes <jsarkes@tiac.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/10/2001 09:11:47
I tried to get a new checkout of -current sources as my
source tree wouldn't compile (been that way for a couple
weeks, so it isn't likely to be transient stuff).

My command was "cvs co -P src"   This ran just fine until
it gets to the "src/gnu/dist/toolchain/" area where it goes
into a "cvs checkout: move away src/gnu/dist/toolchain..."
set of results and looks like it is downloading each file
again, that it must have downloaded previously. Is there
something wrong with my incantation? or is it the source
tree layout? cvs version? TIA...
--
Joseph Sarkes		jsarkes@tiac.net