Subject: Re: growfs utility from FreeBSD under NetBSD
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/09/2001 10:12:22
	Hello Luke.  I don't know if it helps, but I now have a working, but
lightly tested, growfs utility built against 1.5 sources, running on a 1.5R
kernel.  I've been testing it with vnode disks, and I haven't tried using
it with opposite-endian filesystems.  In my view, I'd like to se
functionality added to current, with possible patches to 1.5X in the near
term.  Growing is certainly better than what we have now, and shrinking is
useful, but on the whole, I'd rather have growing over nothing.
	Should I consider submitting my working growfs for inclusion in the
source tree?
-Brian