Subject: Re: Wasabi NetBSD, was : Re: Embedded NetBSD?
To: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/2001 16:13:31
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, emanuel stiebler wrote:

: > -- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
: > -- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support -- http://www.wasabisystems.com/
:
: So, just because I'm new to this "current" developement, can somebody
: explain to me, what the difference is between NetBSD & Wasabi NetBSD ?

Fundamentally nothing.  We use the same binaries posted to ftp.netbsd.org on
our CDs; they just have the Wasabi name on the discs.  The CDs themselves
are not a money-maker, but we make them anyway.

The name "Wasabi NetBSD" refers mainly to Wasabi Systems' support services
for businesses that need something More in, or of, NetBSD.