Subject: Re: Embedded NetBSD on M$ Windows?
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/2001 15:54:07
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Greg A. Woods wrote:

: I am but one "user" of the NetBSD source and I represent only a very
: small number end users of my own "release" of NetBSD.

You represent precisely one user of NetBSD:  yourself.  Until you actually
accept that fact, I fear you're going to continue on this (and other
similar) crusades.  YOUR ENVIRONMENT IS NOT THE END-ALL, BE-ALL OF USING
NETBSD.  Wake up, dude!

There have been many *TNF developers*, not just users, who have expressed
real-world need for hosting cross builds on Winblows, and there's been
general agreement from my reviewing peers (the TNF developers) as a whole
that the change was No Big Deal.  It's been reviewed and approved.  Get used
to it, or go away.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support -- http://www.wasabisystems.com/