Subject: Re: FTP features (was RFC: Packaged NetBSD base system)
To: David Forbes <david@flossy.u-net.com>
From: Jaromír <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/2001 22:29:21
There is quite old PR about this - see bin/4231. The patch in there
would need modifications since lots of ftp internals changed,
but could be good starting point. It would be nice to have
the patch updated to -current state.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
NetBSD - just plain best OS! -=*=- Got spare MCA cards or docs? Hand me them!