Subject: Re: Threads Pt 2
To: netbsd current <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Reid <mail@david-reid.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/2001 14:44:14
OK, so here's a bit more...

Installed icecast from the pkgsrc (and the unproven-pthreads and readline it
requires) and then did the same thing..

bash-2.05# gdb /usr/pkg/bin/icecast
GNU gdb 4.17
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "powerpc--netbsd"...(no debugging symbols
found)...
(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/pkg/bin/icecast
[tcsetpgrp failed in terminal_inferior: Inappropriate ioctl for device]
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
[tcsetpgrp failed in terminal_inferior: Inappropriate ioctl for device]
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
0x41894f98 in ?? () from /usr/pkg/pthreads/lib/libpthread.so.1

So, it looks like a general problem with thread libraries.  Anyone any
ideas?

david