Subject: Re: Promise Ultra100/TX2 ATA accelerator
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Erard_S=E9bastien?= <erard@nagra.com>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/20/2001 21:23:58
On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 03:22:46PM +0200, Erard Sébastien wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is someone still working on a driver for the Promise Ultra100/TX2 board?
> I have seen a few messages in these lists but nothing seems achieved.
> Manuel Bouyer and some others have done some testing, is there any results
> or something to try and play with?

I didn't get very far with this. Promise faxed me an NDA that I had to
send back to get docs. Not really understanding all words in the paper I
asked them if this would allow me to write open-sources drivers. I got no
anserw :(

Do other free Unixes have driver available in sources for this ?

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>