Subject: Re: Another build failure - i386
To: paul@whooppee.com, #List NetBSD current users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/15/2001 15:29:25
   On Aug 15, 13:18, Paul Goyette wrote:
   > Subject: Another build failure - i386
   > Second, I just got this:
   >
   > cleaning the kern library objects
   > cd: can't cd to /usr/src/sys/arch/i386/stand/biosboot/obj.i386/lib/kern
   > *** Error code 2
   >
   > Stop.
   >
   > Shouldn't "make cleandir" either ignore this error (since "make build"
   > will later on do a "make objdirs") or test for existence of the
   > directory first?

This is the same error what I mentioned.  If I build object
files for biosboot, still this errors occur.  Because, make
tried to clean object files twice, once before removing the
obj/lib directory and once after removing the directory.

-- Kazushi
Captain Penny's Law:
	You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of
the people all of the time, but you Can't Fool Mom.