Subject: PRISM2 driver questions
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/14/2001 17:28:32
I seek guidance from someone who knows more about the ins and outs of the
PRISM2 support in if_wi_pcmcia.c/wi.c.  I've gotten the older driver that
ships with BSD/OS patched up to talk to the Prism, and I can't for the
life of me figure out why I'm needing a DELAY on the BSD/OS side that I don't
on the NetBSD side, and I'm looking for second opinions on code fragments.

Yeah, I know, it's not directly related to NetBSD, only it sort of is because
this affects my poking around inside wi0 trying to improve it a bit, maybe.

-s