Subject: Re: Ensoniq Audio PCI
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/29/2001 22:07:14
I know this is a month old thread, but...

I know a bunch about the problem in question. It impacts only some
versions of the card. It is caused by lost interrupts. I own a card,
for example, that is a victim of the problem, but others do not. This
leads people to post "hey, it works for me", even though some revs of
the card most certainly do not work properly.

I tried very hard to figure out why interrupts were being lost a long
time ago and failed.

Perry

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@wasabisystems.com