Subject: Re: In-kernel PPPoE status
To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: current-users
Date: 07/17/2001 20:32:28
> Hi, I was wondering how the in-kernel PPPoE support was progressing.

Well, what should I say? Works for me ;-)

It's seriously missing documentation (use my original post to current-users
from the archive), it's missing rc.d support (for now: hardwire it in rc.local
or something similar) and it's missing support for ip-up/ip-down scripts (I
planned to use kqueue for that, which has not been integrated yet).

Besides that, the raw network connectivity works flawlessly.

I'd be interested in any success/failure reports.

Martin